Our Construction Project Manager role requires you to manage installation teams on various sites to ensure a consistently high-quality service is delivered to our customers. You would be required to build relationships with decision-makers in the construction industry. We are looking for someone that is comfortable dealing with senior management but can relate to everyone working on the site.
In conjunction with the management of construction projects, we would require the person to be proficient in the management of IT administration. The customer passive fire records are kept in an electronic database that will are to be maintained. Daily data analysing will have to be done to ensure work completed by the teams are compliant with regulatory requirements. The person in the role will provide IT support to the teams.
The Project Manager will need to be confident in talking to customers, management, and team leaders to convey information effectively.
The role requires someone that can;
- Build effective relationships with customers
- Solve Complex Problems
- Provide guidance on Passive Fire methodologies to use in various situations
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of projects
- Provide IT support to project teams
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Project Management of a number of simultanious projects
- Management and Allocation of staff and resources to projects.
- Project budgeting
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Will also keep the client updated regularly on progress.
- Ensure that the deadline for completing work is met.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Perform quality inspections to ensure that work or production is progressing satisfactorily and to the required standards.
- Monitor and analyse all databases to ensure compliance.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone with hands-on construction project management experience that can work independently with limited supervision on a day to day basis. You will need to demonstrate to us at least 5 years construction experience and a high level of IT database proficiency.